The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by m:)ckel
That's what I was thinking. They were clutching at straws a little bit there.

Spoiler

With regards to the spoiler:
please. dear god. no.

Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
There were a couple in season 1/2 that had me going so I was getting worried :p:

Nothing like a good sob at times though :moon:

Yeh there were some moments that really got me! its supposed to be an emotional show, no sweat :biggrin: happened to me a fair bit because I never liked the outcome of anything, either. :p:
Brooke is my favourite character, possibly because I can relate to her most :o:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
Brooke is my favourite character, possibly because I can relate to her most :o:

Aw well that's kinda nice, makes for a better reason than most!

but high five :biggrin:
One of my favourite moments from S1 is where they all play basketball at the end, with Keith and Whitey watching on in the car.

I'm sure you guys all love it too.
Was not expecting most of that recent episode.
Hi Dan, randomley appearing!
Also just as I was liking Alex....
Reply 5225
First episode I enjoyed watching in a while
I think series 6 has bene the most depressing series of any show I've ever seen :pain:
Which bit has depressed you the most?

Regarding the latest episode, I liked it but I thought the ending was a bit weird. I mean it was all set up to end nicely on the gun being thrown away and then there's just this extra scene added on with Katie. Just a minor point though. I liked having Dan there, I guess he needed to appear in the final series.
I'm struggling to think of a happy bit :hmmmm: so er all of it
Just Googled cos I couldn't remember which one it was exactly. The Q storyline was really sad. They lost a great character in that.
Just Googled cos I couldn't remember which one it was exactly. The Q storyline was really sad. They lost a great character in that.

yeah it was, he's on another cw show called hell cats or something?
Original post by jessyfantastic90

Original post by jessyfantastic90
yeah it was, he's on another cw show called hell cats or something?

Never heard of it before today. Bring It On, the TV series.

yeah pretty much.

OK well that sounds amazing!
*goes to investigate*
Reply 5235
i think nathan and haley are the sweetest most amazing couple.. i wish i had a relationship like that someday.. :smile: and Jamie is SOOOO cute.. im watching it online atm and following the US... i think my fav season has to be season 6
Original post by lozz2601

OK well that sounds amazing!
*goes to investigate*

I don't know yet, I just assumed judging from the pictures and very vague description!

I'm also considering checking it out too though. Gotta say, I'm a bit of a sucker for these high school type American shows :colondollar:
I don't know yet, I just assumed judging from the pictures and very vague description!

I'm also considering checking it out too though. Gotta say, I'm a bit of a sucker for these high school type American shows :colondollar:

Do you watch Smallville? It's not a high school type but it is the season finale.

So far you're spot on, ten mins in and Bring It On has already made an appearance in the form of DVD.

With a really blurred Megavideo video, Aly Michalka looks really like an early Peyton, it's a little creepy!
Shame Ashley Tisdale's in it, she irritates me.

Don't we all :p:
Original post by sleekchic

Original post by sleekchic
Do you watch Smallville? It's not a high school type but it is the season finale.

Yeah bro, I've kept up with it ever since it aired and never looked back. Gonna write something v. important on your wall now...

So far you're spot on, ten mins in and Bring It On has already made an appearance in the form of DVD.

With a really blurred Megavideo video, Aly Michalka looks really like an early Peyton, it's a little creepy!
Shame Ashley Tisdale's in it, she irritates me.

Don't we all :p:
Haha, yeah this is the page I saw and I had to look twice at that little thumbnail of the cast photo. She does bear a striking resemblance.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest