The Student Room Group

One Tree Hill Society

Scroll to see replies

Draconis
I'm the same too, actually, got into it in season 4. I've watched it all now though, except season 3, which I'm really looking forward to. The whole Keith/Dan shooting, the roadtrip, Haley and Nathan getting back together and getting married again.. :love:

Ooo that's the best one, IMO!
All the Brucas stuff. :love:
Reply 141
Member List
Draconis
Fairy.Dust.Forever
lozz2601

I think we need some more people! :p:
Reply 142
lozz2601
Ooo that's the best one, IMO!
All the Brucas stuff. :love:

Yeah :love:
I saw one episode on tv from S3, the one where they're in the cabin.. One of the best episodes ever! :biggrin:
Draconis
Yeah :love:
I saw one episode on tv from S3, the one where they're in the cabin.. One of the best episodes ever! :biggrin:

:yep:
They're pretty much all that good, especially in the middle. Lots of cheesy speeches and stuff, brill! It's like the last Brucas stuff as well, which is why it needs to be seen!

Draconis
Member List
Draconis
Fairy.Dust.Forever
lozz2601

I think we need some more people! :p:

It's a start! :p:
Reply 144
Yeah, I'm so annoyed I didn't get to see it when it was first broadcasted.. (Is that the correct word? :p:)
Draconis
Yeah, I'm so annoyed I didn't get to see it when it was first broadcasted.. (Is that the correct word? :p:)

I think that's a word!
I only saw it on a repeat last time round on E4 - twas the first season I saw, which might be why I'm a Brucas fan, cos they're who I saw first. :smile:
Reply 146
I saw Peyton and Lucas first, but they were too melodramatic for me. :p:
Draconis
I saw Peyton and Lucas first, but they were too melodramatic for me. :p:

I'm watching it now, and I don't really "get" them together at the moment - they don't seem so good with each other. But I guess I'm biased. I wonder if seeing it from the wrong point will affect how I see it as a whole? Cos I'll never like Leyton because I'm a Brucas fan....
Reply 148
lozz2601
I'm watching it now, and I don't really "get" them together at the moment - they don't seem so good with each other. But I guess I'm biased. I wonder if seeing it from the wrong point will affect how I see it as a whole? Cos I'll never like Leyton because I'm a Brucas fan....

I liked Peyton with Lucas until S5.. Then she got all needy/whiny and Brooke at the same time matured so I changed my mind. I also prefer Brooke in S1&2, she's so much fun :biggrin:
Draconis
Ah, you watch Gilmore Girls as well? Hi soulmate! :woo:
I doo!! I get up before nine every morning to watch the re-runs and then OTH after it hehehe. I'm hoping to get the entire GG boxset at some point, but money is in short supply.
I adore the GG, especially as Jared Padalecki and Milo Ventimiglia are 2 of my favourite men!!!! Oh and I love Luke too... he's actually dead sexy!
Reply 150
Ilora-Danon
I doo!! I get up before nine every morning to watch the re-runs and then OTH after it hehehe. I'm hoping to get the entire GG boxset at some point, but money is in short supply.
I adore the GG, especially as Jared Padalecki and Milo Ventimiglia are 2 of my favourite men!!!! Oh and I love Luke too... he's actually dead sexy!

I have the boxset :biggrin:
Milo Ventimiglia is so hot. Especially when he comes back (after season three). I'm getting a little tired of Jared Padalecki - all that clinging to Rory when she's obviously moved on..

How far have you seen?
Draconis
I have the boxset :biggrin:
Milo Ventimiglia is so hot. Especially when he comes back (after season three). I'm getting a little tired of Jared Padalecki - all that clinging to Rory when she's obviously moved on..

How far have you seen?
I was watching it religiously a couple of years ago, and when rory was at Yale (?) and was dating the guy who's Dad is head of a newspaper and she interns for him... Luke and Lorelai were engaged or something? I dunno, it was quite some time ago!!
Reply 152
Ilora-Danon
I was watching it religiously a couple of years ago, and when rory was at Yale (?) and was dating the guy who's Dad is head of a newspaper and she interns for him... Luke and Lorelai were engaged or something? I dunno, it was quite some time ago!!

Thats season five and six. :smile: We should make a GG society too, instead of spamming the OTH thread. :p:
Draconis
Thats season five and six. :smile: We should make a GG society too, instead of spamming the OTH thread. :p:
Absolutely!!! lol.
Reply 154
Ilora-Danon
I doo!! I get up before nine every morning to watch the re-runs and then OTH after it hehehe.
If you get up at 8 you can watch Smallville as well!
m:)ckel

Which I do. :yep:
Reply 156
can somebody add my name to the OTH soc.. or am i already a member? lol

Maaaaaaaan im soo close to watching the episodes online for S5

care to share some websites? lol
Yusuf.T
can somebody add my name to the OTH soc.. or am i already a member? lol

Maaaaaaaan im soo close to watching the episodes online for S5

care to share some websites? lol

sidereel is very good - in the links go to breaktimetv - i found the best quality there x
Reply 158
Biscuit90
sidereel is very good - in the links go to breaktimetv - i found the best quality there x

thank you verrrrrry much =D
m:)ckel

ditto :biggrin:

oth is ace luv wee Jamie and of course Lucas, can't wait till next season!
hope lucas finishes with Lindsay for good and has a go with peyton again

Quick Reply

Latest