Advanced Higher Physics Project - Planck's Constant

Watch
Reece1111
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
plumcatwhat experiments did you do ?i have 2 out of the 3 experiments for my project and struggling to find a 3rd. The 2 I have are
•Planck’s constant by electron diffraction
•Planck’s constant by stopping potential
The 3rd option I had was Planck’s constant by tungsten filament but it can’t be done at both my school or the university.
IbeIC123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Reece1111)
plumcatwhat experiments did you do ?i have 2 out of the 3 experiments for my project and struggling to find a 3rd. The 2 I have are
The 3rd option I had was Planck’s constant by tungsten filament but it can’t be done at both my school or the university.
There’s planks constant by finding the forward voltage and planks constant by tangent method I did them for my higher assignment but they both yield bad results
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Reece1111)
Have made this into a new thread for you, as the other one was super old!
Reece1111
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (223)
33.69%
No (439)
66.31%

Watched Threads