The Student Room Group

Kit Kat

Is a Kit Kat a chocolate bar or a biscuit ??
Chocolate bar
If not then my whole life has been a lie really
Reply 3
It's a chocolate bar that contains a wafer, not a biscuit.
It's a chocolate coated biscuit.

EDIT: Although, interestingly enough, I see the finger kit kats as biscuits, but the chunkies as chocolate bars. Didn't realise I saw them differently until thinking about it just now.
I think its a wafer
Isn't it mean't to be the style of the food shack? It isn't mean't to be a choice to try to divide them, when we purchase a Kit-Kat!
It's a chocolate bar.
Reply 8
Original post by Bblaney77

If you go to the Nestle website, it's under 'biscuit' on the drop-down menu and described as a 'chocolate-covered wafer bar'.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox

EDIT: Although, interestingly enough, I see the finger kit kats as biscuits, but the chunkies as chocolate bars. Didn't realise I saw them differently until thinking about it just now.

Now that you mention it , you are absolutely right. I like the orange kit kat now.
Reply 10
A chocolate bar.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox

I was just about to post this! Weird how you find the regular ones in the biscuit aisle but the chunky ones in with the chocolate bars
I would have said Kit Kat is a chocolate biscuit
A chocolate biscuit wafer?
Original post by Bblaney77

I have always Kit Kat called a bar. A bar with a cake in the core.

Quick Reply

Latest