Barbs04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I think I might've put a wrong candidate number on some of my assignments and they're being sent off on Monday, will I get no marks because I'm panicking now
Kubsyy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Barbs04)
I think I might've put a wrong candidate number on some of my assignments and they're being sent off on Monday, will I get no marks because I'm panicking now
I don’t really know how it works but shouldn’t teachers double check your SCN? You could asap go to them and tell them that you have entered wrong SCN and needs to be corrected. But, if it’s already sent then they might find you by your name and DOB so don’t worry.

Hope it helps
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Barbs04)
Don't panic! These things happen all the time! :yep: If they've not been sent away yet, speak to your school's SQA coordinator to see if it can be corrected. Even if not though, they'll figure it out at the SQA as long as the rest of the details are correct
Barbs04
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
Don't panic! These things happen all the time! :yep: If they've not been sent away yet, speak to your school's SQA coordinator to see if it can be corrected. Even if not though, they'll figure it out at the SQA as long as the rest of the details are correct
Oh thank god, I thought I wasn't gonna get any marks for my assignments which I need. 😁😁
Barbs04
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kubsyy)
I don’t really know how it works but shouldn’t teachers double check your SCN? You could asap go to them and tell them that you have entered wrong SCN and needs to be corrected. But, if it’s already sent then they might find you by your name and DOB so don’t worry.

Hope it helps
Thanks so much bro 🤗🤗
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.73%
No (448)
66.27%

Watched Threads