A question about the possibility of Exam cancellations in Scotland

Watch
Freezeonaut
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
If exams are cancelled and the SQA decides to use Prelim results as a final exam score, do course assignments contribute anything to your grade or are they forgotten about?
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Freezeonaut)
If exams are cancelled and the SQA decides to use Prelim results as a final exam score, do course assignments contribute anything to your grade or are they forgotten about?
While I'm not from the SQA and it is an evolving situation, they have said that any missed exams (either on an individual or wider basis) will be handled in line with the usual extenuating circumstances arrangements - therefore, any coursework that has already been completed should still be counted.
Freezeonaut
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
While I'm not from the SQA and it is an evolving situation, they have said that any missed exams (either on an individual or wider basis) will be handled in line with the usual extenuating circumstances arrangements - therefore, any coursework that has already been completed should still be counted.
Cool. Thanks for the response.
Oofffffff
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Freezeonaut)
Anyone else Schools doing second prelims in case exams are cancelled ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads