How anonymous really is anonymous?

Watch this thread
.N.A.
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
When anonymous posts are sent and are checked, can't members of TSR staff who moderate this see who's posted what??
username4621442
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
They probably can
username4621442
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Send a private message to one of them to find out
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by .N.A.)
When anonymous posts are sent and are checked, can't members of TSR staff who moderate this see who's posted what??
It has always been public knowledge (I hope) that TSR Community Staff and Volunteer Section Leaders can see who's behind anonymous.

TSR Volunteer Team and Forum helpers cannot.
username4621442
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ecolier)
It has always been public knowledge (I hope) that TSR Community Staff and Volunteer Section Leaders can see who's behind anonymous.

TSR Volunteer Team and Forum helpers cannot.
Brilliant
username5138030
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Yes they can. They probably watch me sleep at night too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.34%
The paper was reasonable (134)
37.02%
Not feeling great about that exam... (106)
29.28%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.36%

Watched Threads