Is it normal to wear uniform after school?

Watch
Scottishlad888
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you are happy with that thats all that matters stay comfy
Advertisement
user936
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
If you are happy with that thats all that matters stay comfy
Exactly. I came home from school at 1 today but got changed at quarter to six
anime<3gaming
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bellawalton363)
I do this! I have my top button done up, with my tie fastened to the top, top blazer button done up, bottom one unbuttoned, shirt tucked into my skirt, I stay like this morning till night, it’s really tight and chokes you, but you should look smart and presentable. (I’m in year 10 btw)
Well you certainly sound fake lol
nightingalegend
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i detest uniform, the best thing about getting home is peeling your socks off and changing your clothes
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Even for me i wouldnt do that i wouldnt keep the collar tight even in school and i dont even wear my blazer at home
Advertisement
Bellawalton363
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anime<3gaming)
Well you certainly sound fake lol
What does that mean?
Torrential1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I always take it off and put it away, firstly.

How on earth is it comfortable?

Secondly, is there any point getting it unnececarily dirty when u wanna look smart for school?

Finally (but theres many more i wont mention), its good self discipline to get changed, like doing your bed.
Advertisement
Bellawalton363
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by The Torrent)
I always take it off and put it away, firstly.

How on earth is it comfortable?

Secondly, is there any point getting it unnececarily dirty when u wanna look smart for school?

Finally (but theres many more i wont mention), its good self discipline to get changed, like doing your bed.
You want to look smart right?
Torrential1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bellawalton363)
You want to look smart right?
well u dont really wanna walk in with creased clothes u been lying on ur sofa with and food stains on ur collar...
Advertisement
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by The Torrent)
well u dont really wanna walk in with creased clothes u been lying on ur sofa with and food stains on ur collar...
ik what ur saying. I wouldnt eat in my uniform at home unless its smt that doesnt smell too strong or is susceptible to staining
baileyt123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by johnpeterson)
I wear my school uniform until I go to bed, I keep my top button done up, shirt tucked in, tie knotted to the top button and both blazer buttons done up, is this normal I think it’s really comfy.
I’m the exact same tbh even tho my mum finds it weird I tuck my shirt in
Advertisement
baileyt123
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
I do this as well !!!!!
Sameeee
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by johnpeterson)
I wear my school uniform until I go to bed, I keep my top button done up, shirt tucked in, tie knotted to the top button and both blazer buttons done up, is this normal I think it’s really comfy.
I don't think that many students wear the uniform til they go to bed. But if it is a comfortable suit for you, the majority does not matter.
Advertisement
deadroseex
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I used to do this omfggg eww no wonder I was ugly..........

I got my hourglass figure backkk darlingsss and most of my acne went!
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by nightingalegend)
i detest uniform, the best thing about getting home is peeling your socks off and changing your clothes
That is true. The first thing I do when being back at home. Sweats are my imagination of comfort.
Carstairsned
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by user936)
Sometimes I would wear my school uniform in the evenings too. This would include blazer tie neatly just like how it was at school. This may sound uncomfortable but for me it really wasnt. Also, sometimes during the holidays id wear it for like 10 mins. Have you been wearing your uniform even during lockdown?
Yes I have. Every day in fact. Helped me do my work during the schoolday and even wore it at the weekends and during the holidays.
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I always changed after getting back home from school.
Advertisement
user936
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Carstairsned)
Yes I have. Every day in fact. Helped me do my work during the schoolday and even wore it at the weekends and during the holidays.
Unlike you I havent been wearing my uniform this lockdown because we dont need to for online school so idk when ill be able to
MajorEvergarden
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
nothing wrong with that, i sometimes keep my uniform on neatly (tie done up, shirt tucked in) after school till bedtime. i overall love wearing my school uniform, i even put it on during lockdown sometimes
user936
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by MajorEvergarden)
nothing wrong with that, i sometimes keep my uniform on neatly (tie done up, shirt tucked in) after school till bedtime. i overall love wearing my school uniform, i even put it on during lockdown sometimes
Does anyone say anything to u abt the fact youre in ur school uniform until bedtime or do you just wear it without bother? Also how often do u wear it in lockdown?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads