Is it normal to wear uniform after school?

Watch
MajorEvergarden
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by user936)
Does anyone say anything to u abt the fact youre in ur school uniform until bedtime or do you just wear it without bother? Also how often do u wear it in lockdown?
I usually put on my uniform in lockdown on Monday-Friday to help me concentrate on online class then i take it off in the afternoon. ik its a little weird lmao, my parents do find it a little weird but they don't rlly care. ill stay in it after classes to do a little revision then change out at around 5pm
Last edited by MajorEvergarden; 1 week ago
user936
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MajorEvergarden)
I usually put on my uniform in lockdown on Monday-Friday to help me concentrate on online class then i take it off in the afternoon. ik its a little weird lmao, my parents do find it a little weird but they don't rlly care. ill stay in it after classes to do a little revision then change out at around 5pm
So youre just in your uniform like normal except youre not going to school. Does anyone in your class say anything about you in ur uniform or do you have to wear it for online classes?
MajorEvergarden
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So youre just in your uniform like normal except youre not going to school. Does anyone in your class say anything about you in ur uniform or do you have to wear it for online classes?
my online class doesn't require uniform and none of my classmates know cuz i dont turn on the webcam. and yes i just wear my uniform except that im not at school
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
my online class doesn't require uniform and none of my classmates know cuz i dont turn on the webcam. and yes i just wear my uniform except that im not at school
I dont have to wear uniform for online school so mines just gathering dust at this point but i wouldnt mind wearing it
MajorEvergarden
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I dont have to wear uniform for online school so mines just gathering dust at this point but i wouldnt mind wearing it
well its your choice at the end of the day, if you're finding it hard to concentrate you should totally try wearing uniform
user936
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well its your choice at the end of the day, if you're finding it hard to concentrate you should totally try wearing uniform
Back in the day when i did wear uniform i would just wear it till 8 on some occasions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (414)
52.14%
No (380)
47.86%

Watched Threads