Popular Videogames You Don't Like

Watch
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Anybody got any games they think don't deserve the amount of praise heaped upon them either by critics or the mainstream audience? I personally think Detroit: Become Human is one of those because David Cage understands emotions as well as a panther knows about financial restructuring.
thatcollegegirl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JDINCINERATOR)
Anybody got any games they think don't deserve the amount of praise heaped upon them either by critics or the mainstream audience? I personally think Detroit: Become Human is one of those because David Cage understands emotions as well as a panther knows about financial restructuring.
Bit generic, but I'm not a fan of COD
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by thatcollegegirl)
Bit generic, but I'm not a fan of COD
Me neither, I’m a battlefield fan.
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Me neither, I’m a battlefield fan.
Surprised you don't like the most recent cod. The series will basically morph into battlefield if they continue going that way.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've never been into fighting games, games like smash have never kept my attention.

Also I find 2D platformer games a bit boring compared to 3D platformers. I committed the cardinal sin of having bought the Sonic Forces/Sonic Mania double pack just for Sonic Forces.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I can't stand Fallout, and my partner is amazed as thinks it's the kind of game I should like.. but it just annoys me if anything.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by _gcx)
Surprised you don't like the most recent cod. The series will basically morph into battlefield if they continue going that way.
Battlefield will always be in another league compared to cod.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Battlefield will always be in another league compared to cod.
I prefer arcadey shooters. Not overly fussed about realism and would prefer bunnyhopping and rocketjumping everywhere. Still contest BO2/MW2 are two of the best shooters out there.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The Last of Us, terrible game.
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
The Last of Us, terrible game.
Why do you think TLOU is terrible?
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JDINCINERATOR)
Why do you think TLOU is terrible?
Repetitive and boring gameplay, terrible enemy AI even on hardest difficulty setting, it offered no innovation and was basically a generic zombie game.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Minecraft. I know it is a very creative game and appreciate it and said this a dozen time yet, but to spend so much time for this game is not worth.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
- Fifa
- CSGO
- Fortnite/Apex Legends/ Battle Royale games
- Minecraft (although I don't mind watching it)
eeiiiiio
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
I can't stand Fallout, and my partner is amazed as thinks it's the kind of game I should like.. but it just annoys me if anything.
What about it annoys you?
Perhaps Fallout 4 (Bethesda) is annoying (yes, that annoys me in many ways) but Fallout? Or Fallout 2 or Tactics or New Vegas?

Sorry if I'm being defencive. (I love Fallout, probably my favourite RPG)
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by eeiiiiio)
What about it annoys you?
Perhaps Fallout 4 (Bethesda) is annoying (yes, that annoys me in many ways) but Fallout? Or Fallout 2 or Tactics or New Vegas?

Sorry if I'm being defencive. (I love Fallout, probably my favourite RPG)
I just hate it. No need to be defensive, we all like different things.
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
any games involving guns, rifles etc
MrBleu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Every Uncharted game is an unbearable snoozefest. 4 especially is just misery to play.

TLOU is alright.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
- Fifa
- CSGO
- Fortnite/Apex Legends/ Battle Royale games
- Minecraft (although I don't mind watching it)
FIFA and EA football games! can hardly remember a good game with adequate AI and good controlling. That is why I can't understand the popularity. The only football game I liked was the edition to WC 2002 and that was neither a FIFA nor an EA game.
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 week ago
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
FIFA and EA football games! can hardly remember a good game with adequate AI and good controlling. Tjat is why I can understand the popularity. The only football game I liked was the edition to WC 2002 and that was neither a FIFA nor an EA game.
Ngl I was very fond of Fifa 02 and 04 back when I was a kid cos I was into football a bit more back then but nowadays it just doesn't interest me at all what with EA being a bunch of scumbags and releasing the same game each year with minor changes.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Ngl I was very fond of Fifa 02 and 04 back when I was a kid cos I was into football a bit more back then but nowadays it just doesn't interest me at all what with EA being a bunch of scumbags and releasing the same game each year with minor changes.
By the way I was wrong. The WC game I talked about was produced by EA, so that is just an exception of so many I really like to play. The 2004 game was alright too, but that's really it
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads