The Student Room Group

Breath of the Wild

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy
JDINCINERATOR: "You asked for it. Weird how you don't read essays yet you're posting on this site."

Me: "What do you mean?"

(A few replies later changing the story every time)

JDINCINERATOR: "You didn't ask for it and I don't think people go on TSR to read essay posts. You're just presuming!"

Is this all you do-try to pick holes through people's statements and try to devalue them? Maybe if you weren't so probing I'd be more consistent.
Subject changed again.

Probing shouldn't sto pconsistency. If you actually had opinions you believed in, probing would reveal consistency as you wouldn't have to think about your answers and how to score points.
Subject changed again.

Probing shouldn't sto pconsistency. If you actually had opinions you believed in, probing would reveal consistency as you wouldn't have to think about your answers and how to score points.

Avoidance of answering a question shows you sidestepping the truth.

I'm not thinking about scoring points-maybe this is something you think about often.
Dodged again.

You keep copying me literally to point score because you think I said something good.
Dodged again.

You keep copying me literally to point score because you think I said something good.

Yes I know you dodged again.

No I'm copying you because it's fun. How can you literally point score when there is no board or any way to keep track? You've literally just made an error in interpreting what literal means.
Getting weird. Anyway, I'm aware you're an internet arguer just trying to get the last word. Seeing as I've shown you're point-scoring, allow me to gift you the last word, which you'll now snatch at to prove being a last worder.

Quick Reply

Latest