gabrielle.xxx12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How would any of you answer this question?
Assess the importance of different erosion processes in the development of cliff features (12 marks)

I’ve already answered the question to some extent however I don’t have a mark scheme to check my answer. Any ideas?
?Hannah?
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is this GCSE? X
Frank Peters
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
for 12 marks u have 2 paras and a intro and conclusion

- intro: state what erosion is and what the essay outlines
- erosion is the most significant factor in development in cliff features. and why (give examples and what type of feature they form)
- however another factor which also plays a role (but to a less extent) in the development in cliff features is external factors such as weathering.
-conclusion : the most significant factor is devlopment of cliff features
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Introduction you can state different erosion processes, mechanical weathering, sub aerial mass movement processes, and marine erosion. Then explain the main features or landforms of these processes and what examples you’ll mention of these.

Then describe a landform made by marine erosion such as a geo and a blowhole. You can describe something like Trevone bay in Cornwall. Then a landform made by mass movement and weathering like a shore platform. For each paragraph name the landform, explain how it is formed, and then give an example of one.

Then a small conclusion you can summarise the processes and describe which one is more vulnerable to further marine erosion or something like that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (95)
38.93%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.07%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads