Pregnancy on the pill

Watch
Jessinxa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I’m on the Cerelle pill and think I may be pregnant. I’ve been having loads of symptoms but can’t tell if there from the pill or that I’m pregnant.
We don’t always use condoms (I know we should) or use the pull out method ( I know this is not good please don’t tell me) and so far I’ve panicked myself into thinking I am.
I’ve been feeling tired, nauseous, breast have gotten bigger and tender, nipples have kinda darkened a little bit, headaches, really bad cramping, and have been spotting on and off for a 3 weeks now. This all started about 4 weeks ago and I’ve took a test today but I didn’t wait the full amount of time because I was getting kicked out the toilet for someone else. Pregnant was two lines and I had about 1 line and a 1/4.
Does anyone know what I should do and if this is just symptoms of the pill?
I’ve also been told that the pill can cause your pregnancy to be outside your womb and and currently worried.

Thanks Jess
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jessinxa)
Hi, I’m on the Cerelle pill and think I may be pregnant. I’ve been having loads of symptoms but can’t tell if there from the pill or that I’m pregnant.
We don’t always use condoms (I know we should) or use the pull out method ( I know this is not good please don’t tell me) and so far I’ve panicked myself into thinking I am.
I’ve been feeling tired, nauseous, breast have gotten bigger and tender, nipples have kinda darkened a little bit, headaches, really bad cramping, and have been spotting on and off for a 3 weeks now. This all started about 4 weeks ago and I’ve took a test today but I didn’t wait the full amount of time because I was getting kicked out the toilet for someone else. Pregnant was two lines and I had about 1 line and a 1/4.
Does anyone know what I should do and if this is just symptoms of the pill?
I’ve also been told that the pill can cause your pregnancy to be outside your womb and and currently worried.

Thanks Jess
If you took the pill perfectly it's unlikely but as there was a bit of a line there and you didn't wait enough time for the test to develop I'd do another one to be sure as it could be either.
anno9898
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Definitely do another test! However faint the line is, the results can be positive! (but just within the time limit given for the test - usually 10 mins)
If it is positive please talk to your GP! An ectopic pregnancy is more likely, but doesn't necessarily happen!
You can also PM me, I have been in a similar situation, always happy to have a chat!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (339)
34.7%
No (638)
65.3%

Watched Threads