drivinghelp1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
i have recently took my driving test and i failed, i got 5 minors and one serious driving fault MINORS...Move off- control(2)Signals-timed (1)Position/normal stop (1)Junctions-turning right(1)total (5)SERIOUS Use of mirrors-change directiontotal (1)have i done awful? i have my next test in around a week and need to pass and would really appreachiate peoples help, advice, tips and any info needed. FYI took my test in Nottingham- Watnall Test Centre
jellycake28
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
just keep practising, work on those things specifically. If you have a driving instructor then book another lesson and show them the sheet with the feedback so they can go over those things with you. good luck for next time
stefdur
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I would suggest you pay extra attention to the mirrors,make sure you signal well before the junction but always check the mirrors before you indicate. While driving keep the shape of the road and make sure in traffic you have your 1st gear on in order for you to be a lot easier but to be honest it's all more practical than theoretical so them yourself before the test comes
tcameron
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by drivinghelp1)
i have recently took my driving test and i failed, i got 5 minors and one serious driving fault MINORS...Move off- control(2)Signals-timed (1)Position/normal stop (1)Junctions-turning right(1)total (5)SERIOUS Use of mirrors-change directiontotal (1)have i done awful? i have my next test in around a week and need to pass and would really appreachiate peoples help, advice, tips and any info needed. FYI took my test in Nottingham- Watnall Test Centre
Practice practice practice if you can on another car too alongside lessons. Just drive randomly to start getting more comfortable on the road and around other drivers. You do have to exaggerate your observations on the test while you're driving, even talk out loud to the examiner what you're doing when you're doing it.
drivinghelp1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
hi, i have 2 more lessons before my next test, the worst thing is, the place where i messed up i did the day before on a mock test and i passed, but on test i was in a totally different car with a totally different instructor as mine wasn't available, it was the first time i'd ever drove that car before and it was totally different to the one i learn in and my car, so i don't think that helped with the nerves either. i have a mind set of "i will do this and i can do this" but i am sooo scared of failing again, i need to pass this test, but on the test day i drove the car to the test centre and it was sooooo different to all the cars i have drove, clutch was different and everything about it
Beacon Of Hope
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by drivinghelp1)
hi, i have 2 more lessons before my next test, the worst thing is, the place where i messed up i did the day before on a mock test and i passed, but on test i was in a totally different car with a totally different instructor as mine wasn't available, it was the first time i'd ever drove that car before and it was totally different to the one i learn in and my car, so i don't think that helped with the nerves either. i have a mind set of "i will do this and i can do this" but i am sooo scared of failing again, i need to pass this test, but on the test day i drove the car to the test centre and it was sooooo different to all the cars i have drove, clutch was different and everything about it
Quit driving , it's a waste of time and money
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (129)
14.64%
I'm not sure (40)
4.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (265)
30.08%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.5%
I'm not a current university student (425)
48.24%

Watched Threads