Salma103
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello,
So i got my results back for my childcare level 3 assessment and i'm so disappointed with my grade. I did the assessments up to A star but got a C. I don't get what i did wrong-i planned everything in advance and linked the essays to many theories. The thing is my tutor kept telling me how good the essays were and that i will for sure get an A star. I'm so upset and have been balling my eyes . I've emailed her about this but she's not answering and it's making the situation worse :'(
Mjb.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Salma103)
Hello,
So i got my results back for my childcare level 3 assessment and i'm so disappointed with my grade. I did the assessments up to A star but got a C. I don't get what i did wrong-i planned everything in advance and linked the essays to many theories. The thing is my tutor kept telling me how good the essays were and that i will for sure get an A star. I'm so upset and have been balling my eyes . I've emailed her about this but she's not answering and it's making the situation worse :'(
Hi there.
Do not be upset. If your Turor doesnt reply go up the line to the course/ head of year tutor. You are entitled to know where you went erong and why the external examiner differed so much from your tutor.
Good luck
Salma103
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mjb.)
Hi there.
Do not be upset. If your Turor doesnt reply go up the line to the course/ head of year tutor. You are entitled to know where you went erong and why the external examiner differed so much from your tutor.
Good luck
Thanks for this. I will tell you how it went.
Mjb.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Salma103)
Thanks for this. I will tell you how it went.
Please do..keep positive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (25)
69.44%
No (4)
11.11%
Not sure (7)
19.44%

Watched Threads