lloydmynumber
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys,
So I am predicted AAA but in my mocks I have kept on getting BBB and my A levels are in less than 3 months can you please advise me on how to do better.
I do :
OCR A Chemistry
OCR Religious Studies
AQA Spanish

If so feel free to share your stories here too
username3508100
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I only did RS out of these so can only really help with that I did a lot of essay plans, I had the OCR essay book (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Model-Essay.../dp/1980289867) which really helped, and I also did a lot of mindmaps and stuck them all around my room. For essay subjects, planning essays and writing them is definitely the most effective in my opinion
lloydmynumber
Rep:
?
(Original post by wastedcuriosity)
I only did RS out of these so can only really help with that I did a lot of essay plans, I had the OCR essay book (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Model-Essay.../dp/1980289867) which really helped, and I also did a lot of mindmaps and stuck them all around my room. For essay subjects, planning essays and writing them is definitely the most effective in my opinion
ty also could you share me your essay structure plz I would find it very useful
Last edited by lloydmynumber; 1 year ago
Muhammad Razak
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lloydmynumber)
ty
I have a bit of advice, if you'd like it, for OCR A chem. PM me and I'll send u some stuff
lloydmynumber
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muhammad Razak)
I have a bit of advice, if you'd like it, for OCR A chem. PM me and I'll send u some stuff
tysm
lloydmynumber
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muhammad Razak)
tysm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads