George1801
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Looked round Southampton Solent yesterday, loved the uni but a big part of my decision is based on nightlife. What is the nightlife like In Southampton, by nightlife I mean clubs etc
Solent University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by George1801)
Looked round Southampton Solent yesterday, loved the uni but a big part of my decision is based on nightlife. What is the nightlife like In Southampton, by nightlife I mean clubs etc
Hi George1801

It's great to hear you are thinking of studying with us at Solent and enjoyed your Open Day! I have passed your question on to Eloise as she is currently in her second year at University and lives in Southampton, whereas I commute. Hopefully she will be in contact with you shortly.

Izzy
Solent University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by George1801)
Hi George1801,

In my opinion, the nightlife in Southampton is really good- there are a number of large clubs, smaller clubs, bars and restaurants and they're all within walking distance from Solent halls and the city centre. For a better idea, it might be worth looking at the Bedford Place area (for bars/pubs/a few smaller clubs), and the clubs a short walk away from the main high street (Switch, Oceana, Cafe Parfait).

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!
Eloise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads