Hamdan_Naeem
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I got a 3 in my CS mocks, but I revised 0 hours because I was focusing on other subjects (I got 35 in the 1st paper and 20 in the 2nd). For CS Ive noticed if you revise, you tend to get a good grade (obviously), but there's barely any application. Currently I not P1 quite throughly, but P2 is a struggle. Algorithms, data representation and design testing should be fine. But programming is a drag because you have to write such accurately precise lines of pseudocode, which is so annoying. Any tips?
Btw I wanna get a grade 5/6
peaerhead7997
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Use OCR pseudocode guide for correct syntax https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/202654...code-guide.pdf

A lot of gcse cs is memorising exact definitions and different places can give you different ones which sucks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads