The Student Room Group

Seneca Problem

I was just revising on Seneca just now and when I went onto our class and global leader boards, they had gotten rid of all time scores. Now this is quite upsetting fro me as it provides motivation to become the very best like no one was before. But is this seriously a thing that's been taken down or just a current temporary problem?
It has been permanently taken down because no one did Seneca consistently and just did a bunch of cramming to get to the top; to be consistent is the real test, to train your brain is the cause.
Reply 2
Original post by bluebirchtree
It has been permanently taken down because no one did Seneca consistently and just did a bunch of cramming to get to the top; to be consistent is the real test, to train your brain is the cause.

Wow ok yh I mean i just did it when I had time unno coz I do past papers to get real stuff done
Original post by Glockity
Wow ok yh I mean i just did it when I had time unno coz I do past papers to get real stuff done

(sorry my tone sounded really judgy and mean i was just excited about pokemon)
Sorry, I don't have Premium but I can still see the score I got for a section previously as well as the average on the regular account.
Reply 5

Lol what pokemon was this

**** I knew I knew I recognized that but I couldn't place it :laugh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
Original post by Glockity
Lol what pokemon was this

my friend found one of those pokemon WAstickers apps while i went to check seneca and bc you referenced the theme song i was like wow this is fate
its the science guy!
Reply 9
my friend found one of those pokemon WAstickers apps while i went to check seneca and bc you referenced the theme song i was like wow this is fate

Lol i forgot my reference I was just looking at replies

Quick Reply

Latest