kkagziii
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I've gotten offers from all 3 universities for Business Management. Atm i'm leaning towards Exeter cause I went to their open day and i love the campus as well of the city. Bath's campus is great as well however I found it a little quieter than Exeter. Kings, like most London unis, didn't really have a "campus" and London is extremely busy and expensive. Exeter is also offering a 7,500 GBP scholarship if i get 38 IB points. What can y'all say about the business course at these universities/ about the university in general? Do y'all think Exeter is a good option- i know it's viewed as less reputable than KCL and arguably Bath, but I think it's still one of the top Russell Group universities especially for management.
username2447915
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The Business course at Exeter is one of the most reputable ones in the UK no? (I could be wrong but that's how the uni advertises it). I will be biased as currently at Exeter but I personally love it here I know so many people studying Business, its a very reputable course and very easy to make friends on it. The uni also has its own separate Business School which is fairly new I believe. Let me know if you have any questions about the uni itself
username2447915
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Also depends on the factors that are important to you ie. Exeter nightlife is, of course, very different and quieter than London but better than Bath in my opinion. It's not as bad as everyone says it is and you will end up knowing a lot of people/ bumping into people on nights out, especially if you join sports and societies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (66)
17.55%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (108)
28.72%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (142)
37.77%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.77%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.19%

Watched Threads