tanyxm.ichaels
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Applied for an apprenticeship at Specsavers cause I just don’t think a levels and uni are for me tbh. Wondering if anyone’s got some experience with Specsavers and what the hiring/recruitment process is like? Also wondering how long it’ll take for them to get back to me? Thanks
visuals
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tanyxm.ichaels)
Applied for an apprenticeship at Specsavers cause I just don’t think a levels and uni are for me tbh. Wondering if anyone’s got some experience with Specsavers and what the hiring/recruitment process is like? Also wondering how long it’ll take for them to get back to me? Thanks
did you end up doing the apprenticeship?
tanyxm.ichaels
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by visuals)
did you end up doing the apprenticeship?
No, they emailed saying the pandemic has affected their recruitment and stuff and to apply later x
ehyy4324
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
which one you applying for
Elishbabe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am currently doing the optical assistant apprenticeship and it’s the best thing I ever applied for. The long thing is the learning but they give you lots of time to do this and you have a coach that will assist you in any matter. I’m finding hard to catch up with some work as my iLearn account still pending but hopefully I would be able to do my work at home these days. I really recommend you to apply for this. There’s so many interesting things that you can learn and it’s such a great opportunity to progress in further careers.
visuals
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elishbabe)
I am currently doing the optical assistant apprenticeship and it’s the best thing I ever applied for. The long thing is the learning but they give you lots of time to do this and you have a coach that will assist you in any matter. I’m finding hard to catch up with some work as my iLearn account still pending but hopefully I would be able to do my work at home these days. I really recommend you to apply for this. There’s so many interesting things that you can learn and it’s such a great opportunity to progress in further careers.
Thank you!! I have some other questions so have messaged you
diesel1973
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Elishbabe)
My daughter has been invited in for a work trial. Any help on what she can expect would be much appreciated!
Elishbabe
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by diesel1973)
My daughter has been invited in for a work trial. Any help on what she can expect would be much appreciated!
Hey!! Of course! Just tell her to go with the flow and show interest. That’s what they wanna see really on the work trial. How she interacts with customers and colleagues and how motivated she is to start. Tell her to ask as many questions as she wants but trust me, the job is Hers already if they asked her to come for the trial. Good luck!!! Xx
Elishbabe
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by visuals)
Thank you!! I have some other questions so have messaged you
Hey sorry for the late reply, you you still have some questions do not hesitate to contact me!! Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (169)
4.86%
Uncertainty around my education (509)
14.64%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (388)
11.16%
Lack of purpose or motivation (483)
13.9%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (169)
4.86%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (211)
6.07%
Loneliness (296)
8.52%
Financial worries (126)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (138)
3.97%
Exposure to negative news/social media (158)
4.55%
Lack of real life entertainment (193)
5.55%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (312)
8.98%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (324)
9.32%

Watched Threads