how would you rank these factors for a scholarship

Watch
teetee89696
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Applying for a scholarship for care leavers, to have a paid for accommodation so would like to submit the best application possible. in one section it tells me to "Please rate the factors that influenced your choice of university. (Please rate all 5 with 1 being the most important, 5 being the least important. Only use each number once.), with the factors being: course content, university offer, university support for care leavers, (independent) accommodation scholarship, and university location." how would you rank these factors to maximise your chances of getting the scholarship?
Last edited by teetee89696; 3 weeks ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by teetee89696)
Applying for a scholarship for care leavers, to have a paid for accommodation so would like to submit the best application possible. in one section it tells me to "Please rate the factors that influenced your choice of university. (Please rate all 5 with 1 being the most important, 5 being the least important. Only use each number once.), with the factors being: course content, university offer, university support for care leavers, (independent) accommodation scholarship, and university location." how would you rank these factors to maximise your chances of getting the scholarship?
I think that is really hard because they mean different things to different people.
Is it just a rank or is there room to explain why?

I would go
course content, - because you want to do the right course-
university offer, - preferably at a uni of choice.
(independent) accommodation scholarship- you need the extra money to do it.
university support for care leavers, - support is welcome- hard to say money or support is most importnat?

university location.- probably least relevant.
teetee89696
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
I think that is really hard because they mean different things to different people.
Is it just a rank or is there room to explain why?

I would go
course content, - because you want to do the right course-
university offer, - preferably at a uni of choice.
(independent) accommodation scholarship- you need the extra money to do it.
university support for care leavers, - support is welcome- hard to say money or support is most importnat?

university location.- probably least relevant.
Thank you very much
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by teetee89696)
Thank you very much
I think its less about the order and more if you get a chance to explain why.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (244)
33.84%
No (477)
66.16%

Watched Threads