regularbiss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I want to do my EE on the effectiveness of different priced paracetamol tablets: like do higher priced ones actually work better than cheaper tablets. Like I know how to design the experiment and whatnot but I don't know how to actually set out a chemistry EE. PS: my supervisor is the definition of useless. So does anyone actually know what the checkpoints/ marking criteria for chemistry are?
peace01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by regularbiss)
I want to do my EE on the effectiveness of different priced paracetamol tablets: like do higher priced ones actually work better than cheaper tablets. Like I know how to design the experiment and whatnot but I don't know how to actually set out a chemistry EE. PS: my supervisor is the definition of useless. So does anyone actually know what the checkpoints/ marking criteria for chemistry are?
Hey,
In my opinion, this sounds more of an IA topic rather than an EE topic. You can go through the EE guide and check the Chemistry section there to understand the criteria. They also have different topics as examples, so you could go through them. I think you should choose a simple but a extendible topic, because you do have to talk about the future aspects of your research in your EE. This topic doesn’t seem to have any further extensions.

I hope this helped.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed