The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by &#20026
i don't see how people think that all this is made up for propaganda purposes, when a couple of weeks ago a couple of buses were blown up in china and an islamic terrorist organisation actually released a video saying 'yeh, we did that ****' .

Exactly why China as well as Russia should do something about it and help the British and Americans in the middle east. Instead of getting bullied by a bunch of machete wielding madmen.
Reply 21
Elipsis
When else do you propose people levy massive international pressure on China?

you can't put pressure on china, i suppose america could stop buying their cheap goods :rolleyes:
i love how this is turning into a china and an islam bash. (sarcasm)
Reply 23
Renal
In 1939 was Poland leading or following?

They were the ones being tango'd
Soylent Green
Exactly why China as well as Russia should do something about it and help the British and Americans in the middle east. Instead of getting bullied by a bunch of machete wielding madmen.

i think both countries foreign policies are to keep international and home affairs seperate.
Reply 25
Bateman
They were the ones being tango'd
Hoho.

So war, or conflict, can be unilateral then?
Reply 26
Elipsis
It's just propaganda to get the citizens on their side because a lot of foreign influence is going to be entering the country in one go.

right. :rolleyes:
Original post by &#20026
i think both countries foreign policies are to keep international and home affairs seperate.

Well if they did grow some it would help quicken the pace for these attacks to stop. Though I guess if China just attacked for self defence, it wont put them in the spotlight for attacks like the US.
Reply 28
chriise
right. :rolleyes:

O here we go again. How many undeniable sources of corruption and evil actions do you need to be shown before you'll question Chinese leaders you brain washed mug??
Reply 29
Elipsis
O here we go again. How many undeniable sources of corruption and evil actions do you need to be shown before you'll question Chinese leaders you brain washed mug??

lol. :rolleyes:
Elipsis

terrorism is just a good propaganda device, maybe during the olympic opening ceremony, the evil CCP could invite the holy bin laden to blow everything up, you know, for propaganda purposes.
Reply 31
Elipsis

Oh the irony.
Soylent Green
Well if they did grow some it would help quicken the pace for these attacks to stop. Though I guess if China just attacked for self defence, it wont put them in the spotlight for attacks like the US.

to be fair, if china did start a war for self defence, how many people in the western world would actually beleive it, and how many people would jump on the opportunity for more china bashing?
Bateman
Oh the irony.

explain ?
Reply 34
Bateman
Oh the irony.

What do you mean by that? I am of course taking everything you say with a pinch of salt, given that most of your posts are laughably moronic in nature.
Elipsis
What do you mean by that? I am of course taking everything you say with a pinch of salt, given that most of your posts are laughably moronic in nature.

very constructive personal insult
Reply 36
If i need to explain myself then there's no point lol.
Reply 37
Elipsis

I would go into discussion with you, but it seems from your posts that you're not going to be very mature about it.

Not having a go, but just wondering.. Have you ever been to China? Studied the culture or the way business is dealt with.?
Reply 38
Original post by &#20026
very constructive personal insult

The guy is a complete goon, how is what he wrote constructive in anyway. Nothing he ever says is, not only that but it's always just unverifiable tosh.
Reply 39
chriise
I would go into discussion with you, but it seems from your posts that you're not going to be very mature about it.

Not having a go, but just wondering.. Have you ever been to China? Studied the culture or the way business is dealt with.?

I have not been to China. I've been looking at several of your posts defending China and it is quite clear that they can do no wrong in your eyes. I know full well there is a culture of oppression in China and there has been for thousands of years, but that doesn't make it any more right.

Latest

Trending

Trending