The Student Room Group

AJ's Spring Anime Preview 2020

Scroll to see replies

More positive news: List of Current Anime With Completed Productions :yay:

As well as the fully available Jashin-chan Dropkick, others confirmed completed are Arte (great news, as I've been enjoying that), Honzuki no Gekokujou S2, Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shíteshimatta, and Yesterday wo Utatte.

Individual animators have reported that their work is complete on Brand New Animal and Tower of God, which doesn't necessarily mean the same as the above given all the other stuff that goes into making animation, but is a positive sign nonetheless.

Finally (for now), 'a little work remains' on Kaguya-sama: Love is War S2... hopefully not enough to delay it right near the last few episodes or something like that. :afraid:

That just leaves Kakushigoto, Listeners and Wave, Listen to Me! as unknown quantities, out of those I'm watching myself. But if anything does happen to those, at least I now know which shows are safe bets to switch to. :yep:
(edited 3 years ago)

As promised, episode 4 airs today, and eps 5-7 at least will air weekly from there on. No confirmation on eps 8+, presumably there's still work to be done, hopefully these few weeks will give them enough time.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-08/bungo-and-alchemist-anime-episodes-5-7-scheduled-for-later-this-month/.159347
Major 2nd Anime's 2nd Season Airs 5th Episode on May 30th - no confirmation that the series will continue airing weekly after that, mind.
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Kitsutsuki Tanteidokoro

Listeners

Major 2nd Season 2 - DELAYED AFTER EPISODE 4 (Resumes 30th of May)

Mewkledreamy - DELAYED AFTER EPISODE 4 (Resumes 31st of May)

Nami yo Kiitekure

No Guns Life 2nd Season - DELAYED UNTIL JULY

Norimono Man: Mobile Land no Car-kun

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shíteshimatta...

Princess Connect! Reive

Shachou, Battle no Jikan Desu!

Shadowverse

Shin Sakura Taisen the Animation

Shironeko Project: Zero Chronicle

Shokugeki no Souma: Gou no Sara - DELAYED AFTER EPISODE 2

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season - DELAYED UNTIL JULY

Tamayomi

Tomica Kizuna Gattai: Earth Granner

Tsugu Tsugumomo

Watanuki-san Chi to

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan - DELAYED UNTIL JULY

Yesterday wo Utatte

Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens - DELAYED AFTER EPISODE 5

All the info has been sourced from AniChart, AniDB, Youtube, MAL and AniList. If you think I've missed any upcoming full-length TV anime off this list, let me know and I'll look into them. :smile:

no idea if your sarcastic about yugioh series but surely you know of season 0 airing in 98 (which would make vrains the 20th anniversary series - which kinda makes sense as it is still a shounen series whereas sevens is aimed for younger audiences).
Original post by quasa
no idea if your sarcastic about yugioh series but surely you know of season 0 airing in 98 (which would make vrains the 20th anniversary series - which kinda makes sense as it is still a shounen series whereas sevens is aimed for younger audiences).

Very intentional reference to them not including 'season 0' in their 20 year count. :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest