scottish government interview presentation help

Watch
Peewee2833
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yupyupyup)
I did my pre-recorded interview for Client Manager last Sunday. I hated it and I made a really stupid mistake! Don't want to give myself away on here though!I had prepared answers to all four competencies, but they ended up not fitting the exact question I was asked - so I ended up having to think of brand new examples. The whole thing took me about 3 hours and I still wasn't happy with my answers.My understanding is that you need to score a 3/5 for each answer to pass, then highest scores get offers. It definitely won't be me but I want to know how everyone else gets on!
Hi I think it’s 3 for each answer you need to score. I attended the workshop that was a question that was asked and they said 3. You have probably done way better than you think. It’s so difficult to gage on a pre recorded interview as obviously there’s no one there to prompt or assure us. I had my answers ready which I managed to fit around the questions however I was nervous as I had never done a pre recorded interview before and probably could have expanded on some of my action points a lot more than I did. I also gave up with the re record after the first question and just submitted the other 3 after first second attempt other wise I would have been there all day. I know there was a few pauses and nerves but hey ho it’s done now.
Last edited by Peewee2833; 1 week ago
EKJules77
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 day ago
Has anyone heard anything back yet. They said 2 weeks and that’s just 2 weeks now so I’m thinking we should defo hear back soon hopefully
yupyupyup
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by EKJules77)
Has anyone heard anything back yet. They said 2 weeks and that’s just 2 weeks now so I’m thinking we should defo hear back soon hopefully
I've heard nothing not taking it as a good sign.
Looloo75
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by EKJules77)
Nothing yet! If I hear anything, I'll let you know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.09%
Okay (43)
30.07%
A bit lacking (50)
34.97%
Not good at all (37)
25.87%

Watched Threads