Bus driver caught Coronavirus in my city

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
A driver from one of the three main bus companies in HK, CTB, has caught Coronavirus. He has driven on 3 routes (90, 96, 98), but I have only been on route 98 once, and that was in 2017.
I know the plate numbers of all the buses that he has driven in the past 14 days. Do you think I should just purposely not get on these buses when they arrive at my stop in case I have to travel on CTB routes, or totally ban myself on riding any CTB bus for 14 days? (In the case of a route CTB operates with KMB, I will wait until a KMB bus arrives)
Last edited by 8013; 1 week ago
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would have thought that all the buses that the driver has driven will have been decontaminated now (wouldn't happen in the UK but you are in HK, so...).
Rep:
?
The plate numbers are:
TS6566
SF4867
PM2839
SA7428
SF8739
PN6176
SW3867
RP4612
If I see these buses in the next 28 days I will not board them, even if they are on my intended route to travel.
Rep:
?
Now I have decided not to take any CTB bus until the end of this month.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by black tea)
I would have thought that all the buses that the driver has driven will have been decontaminated now (wouldn't happen in the UK but you are in HK, so...).
As my dad has another work from home arrangement, he has issued a ban on all public transport once again, and the ban will be lifted on April 30.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
if you think dodging a bus will stop you from participating in global pandemic.....man if it were only so simple, this covid-19 is highly infectious, you could pick it up anywhere lol. No matter where you go.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads