LKFox12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey!

Is anyone else going to Gloucestershire University starting in September 2020 and staying at Pittville?

Is anyone else in Crook?

We have a group-chat for everyone going regardless of course or accommodation so leave your snapchat below and i’ll be able to add you into that!
Last edited by LKFox12; 6 months ago
username5213172
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I’m going to Gloucestershire university but haven’t yet started looking at accommodation. What course are you going to be doing?
itsntokay
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
add me to the group!!! i’m leaning towards gloucestershire & i think making some friends who are going will solidify my decision ❤️
my snap is ellenandrewsxd
LKFox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by username5213172)
Hey, I’m going to Gloucestershire university but haven’t yet started looking at accommodation. What course are you going to be doing?
i’m going to be doing Criminology! add me on snapchat and i can add you into a group chat (@lauren.foxx)
_imogen_lily
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m really freaking out about going somewhere new, would you be able to add me back on snap for a chat about Gloucestershire? My snaps bunnyboo2102 (ignore the name it’s from yr5 😹)
rbareham1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LKFox12)
i’m going to be doing Criminology! add me on snapchat and i can add you into a group chat (@lauren.foxx)
hey! omg i'm doing criminology too ahaha did you go to any of the offer holder days? x
LKFox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by rbareham1)
hey! omg i'm doing criminology too ahaha did you go to any of the offer holder days? x
Hey!! yeah i did, i went on the 8th February! add me on snapchat and i’ll be able to add you to the group x
CiaraHx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I'm also in Crook! Would love to join the group chat, my snap is cici480 (made when I was too young to choose a good name, apparently)
joonieislove
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi, im in pitville. but in potter im pretty sure, im going to be doing photojournalism & documentary photography. my snap is chl-oexo18
Will-iam02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm doing Product Design, I am still undecided on the accommodation whether to stay in Park Campus which is near my course or stay in Pitville, I am probably going to stay in Pitville I'm choosing my accommodation tomorrow or sometime next week. my snap is williammansell5
d.eanie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If this is still a thing, I’ll be studying illustration ! (My snapchat is @d.eanie)
WillS2412
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by joonieislove)
hi, im in pitville. but in potter im pretty sure, im going to be doing photojournalism & documentary photography. my snap is chl-oexo18
Hey I'm staying in Potter! I'm right on the ground floor
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (38)
5.81%
Uncertainty around my education (77)
11.77%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
11.01%
Lack of purpose or motivation (83)
12.69%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (37)
5.66%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (37)
5.66%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (70)
10.7%
Financial worries (41)
6.27%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (26)
3.98%
Exposure to negative news/social media (39)
5.96%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (19)
2.91%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (63)
9.63%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (52)
7.95%

Watched Threads