The Student Room Group

I get to know a new guy every week. Does that make me trash

And they’re all in my uni and they All know each other lol. Is that a smart move? Would they chat **** about me? Not that I care but what do you think
Get to know as in just friends or as possible relationships? If its the last one then no you're not trash, but you need to first take the time to understand yourself and love yourself and figure out what it is you want. Don't strive for people's validation and attention just to feel okay, learn to feel complete in yourself and and know you're a valued person who deserves someone amazing
Reply 2
Well they're not going to respect you, that's for sure
Depends on what you mean by "get to know"...
If you plan to try finding a long term partner at your Uni, you’re likely shooting yourself in the foot.

You can sleep with or “get to know” whoever you like but if you gain a reputation of sleeping around, it may play against you finding a boyfriend.
Reply 5
Original post by sbsh44456
Get to know as in just friends or as possible relationships? If its the last one then no you're not trash, but you need to first take the time to understand yourself and love yourself and figure out what it is you want. Don't strive for people's validation and attention just to feel okay, learn to feel complete in yourself and and know you're a valued person who deserves someone amazing

Just friends. We flirt for like a day and move on lol. You’re acc so right. There’s probably a fault in myself and that’s why I chat to loads of guys
Reply 6
Original post by CTLeafez
If you plan to try finding a long term partner at your Uni, you’re likely shooting yourself in the foot.

You can sleep with or “get to know” whoever you like but if you gain a reputation of sleeping around, it may play against you finding a boyfriend.

I don’t sleep with them or do anything with them because I don’t want that type of reputation. I just wanna get to know them but because I’m shy I do it through social media and now I feel like a how or something.
Reply 7
Original post by Boop.
Well they're not going to respect you, that's for sure

For getting to know them?
Does it make you happy? You do you. If you don't care then it shouldn't really matter.
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t sleep with them or do anything with them because I don’t want that type of reputation. I just wanna get to know them but because I’m shy I do it through social media and now I feel like a how or something.

Oh, I’m sorry, I misinterpreted! It’s not the 50s, you can be friends with whoever you want, regardless of sex :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending