Stock Markets Continue to Tank Despite Central Banks Best Efforts

Watch
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Many of these central banks seem to be rather giving the image of someone in a dual where they fire the pistol into the ground, using their only round of ammunition at the wrong time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51903195
Advertisement
Wōden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Unsurprising. Ultimately the economy depends on people actually doing productive things, and if a significant chunk of the population are going to be forced to shut themselves away at home for an indefinite period, I can't see how any bailouts are going to make a blind bit of difference.
kwek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi my name is Hui ting and u want to see my shirt and bra
Advertisement
Ragman75
Report 1 week ago
According to OP this is trumps fault
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Ragman75)
According to OP this is trumps fault
Oh do shut up and stop trolling, it's getting annoying.
Advertisement
Ragman75
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Oh do shut up and stop trolling, it's getting annoying.
I said the US economy was doing great and then you said the stock market is crashing then i said it was because of the virus and you brushed it off. So i can either assume you think trump is at fault for the crash or you accept im right but you wont admit it.
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I said the US economy was doing great
Not sure about that, the FED pumped in a trillion dollars or whatever but that isn't going to do anything. They're throwing money at a problem that won't get fixed
Advertisement
Ragman75
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DR.DOOM)
Not sure about that, the FED pumped in a trillion dollars or whatever but that isn't going to do anything. They're throwing money at a problem that won't get fixed
why do people on this website do this, a comment isnt just some pizza you can take slices from. Its not a proper reply if you dont reply to the core point of the comment. That would be like if i took "throwing money at a problem " and repplied to just that part out of context.
Name:  picard-facepalm.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  36.9 KB
Attached files
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why do people on this website do this, a comment isnt just some pizza you can take slices from. Its not a proper reply if you dont reply to the core point of the comment. That would be like if i took "throwing money at a problem " and repplied to just that part out of context.
Name:  picard-facepalm.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  36.9 KB
The reason I cut parts out of that comment because you were responding to OP who told you to shut up, please get your head out of your ass
Advertisement
Ragman75
Report 6 days ago
The reason I cut parts out of that comment because you were responding to OP who told you to shut up, please get your head out of your ass
That makes no sense. So you are saying you intentionally took my comment out of context because i was responding to OP. Think for a second, the whole response would be me responding to OP not just the part you sniped out. This is the Issue with TSR none of you people know how to debate properly at all, instead all of you people just desperately never want to be proven wrong; which basically makes all conversations DOA.
Ragman75
Report 6 days ago
are you really this pathetic
:rofl: nothing you say makes any sense and you know it, this comment just proves it.
Advertisement
goldsniper
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Pathetic responses from central banks doing QE and lowering Interest Rates when no one is looking to spend by borrowing. Economic activity has been reduced due to the virus and demand side policies are unfit for purpose when most countries are in lockdown, or planning to do so. Lowering interest rates now, looking like they are WANTING to go into negative rates like the ECB.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (42)
60%
No (28)
40%

Watched Threads