Tae24_9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I have applied for a premium ensuite for Horizon Heights and I need a replacement to be released from the tenancy agreement as I have found other accommodation. If you are interested let me know here
Last edited by Tae24_9; 11 months ago
BWRIGHT1999
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi there Tae, May I know the details of this room please if possible? And also your reason for choosing a different accommodation? Thank you
mitcheyy_xx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Tae24_9)
I have applied for a premium ensuite for Horizon Heights and I need a replacement to be released from the tenancy agreement as I have found other accommodation. If you are interested let me know here
hey Tae
I’ll be studying at John Moores university next year but have been desperatelyyyy trying to find a room at horizon heights so will take your tenancy off of you
Thank you!!
Tae24_9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by mitcheyy_xx)
hey Tae
I’ll be studying at John Moores university next year but have been desperatelyyyy trying to find a room at horizon heights so will take your tenancy off of you
Thank you!!
Aw really!? Thats amazing its a premium room in Horizon!
mitcheyy_xx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Aw really!? Thats amazing its a premium room in Horizon!
Hi Tae,
Sorry but I’ve managed to get a room now, try posting it on the John Moores freshers Facebook page as people are posting rooms from other accommodation on their too or Spareroom/ gumtree xx
shanelleee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi there can you private message me with details please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%