Wondering-Writer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
When do UCAS applications open for the 2021-2022 academic year? I’m applying for a few MSc pre-registration courses for midwifery and was wondering when applications would open for this.
Keele University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi Wondering-Writer!

As you've probably realised, PG recruitment doesn't tend to run as far in advance as undergraduate.

So if you take a look at the UCAS postgraduate course search page (https://digital.ucas.com/search), there are a couple of Jan and May 2021 start dates available on midwifery courses but the majority of universities are still recruiting for their September 2020 intake.

You'll probably find a wider variety of choice after September this year as the next round of intakes will then be for Jan, May, and September 2021.

There's also more info available at https://www.ucas.com/postgraduate/ho...aduate-courses. Individual universities will also be able to provide guidance so if there is a uni you're particularly interested in studying at, maybe drop them an email to ask them when their applications open.

Hope that helps!

Amy
erwinterbone
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’m applying for midwifery courses starting 2021 too and I’m going into my third year this September in my current course. I think applications open this September but I’ve been keeping an eye on it.
annoymous2406
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’m applying for midwifery too what university are you thinking x
jadlewis03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
15th September, but you can fill out the application now just can't send it off till then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (96)
28.32%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.98%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.17%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (34)
10.03%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.5%

Watched Threads