Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Swansea University

Watch
Swansea University Enquiries
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi everyone,

We understand that you may have some concerns about the evolving situation surrounding the coronavirus outbreak. Please be assured that Swansea University is taking this very seriously and our Incident Management Team is monitoring the situation on a daily basis to ensure we have the most up-to-date information to share. Working with Public Health Wales, we have established a webpage as the key platform where all accurate and up-to-date information about the coronavirus outbreak will be posted.

The health and wellbeing of our university community is of utmost importance - visitors and prospective students are very much part of that community. Please stay safe and prioritise your health - we look forward to being able to resume normal operations as soon as possible.

The Student Room is only monitored during office hours, so I ask for your patience outside of these hours.

If you have any questions please leave me a message.

Thanks Anthony
retsymuw
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Can we expect you guys to follow suit and allow students to end their accommodation contracts early?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads