GenZ2020
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey everyone. So I'm starting LCOM in September and am looking for somewhere to live. I'm considering Joseph Stones but I've lived in student accommodation before and don't think I wanna be dealing with the mess of a shared kitchen again (still having flashbacks!) BUT Joseph Stones studios are sooo expensive and maybe pretty lonely?
Has anyone any experience of Lovell Park? Is it super isolating and hard to meet people if you live there??
Thanks for your help!!
theadavies
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I will be starting LAU in September and Lovell Park Hill is top of my list for accommodation because of the price, location and parking. I have been struggling to find any reviews on the property and am also wondering what it might be like with being able to meet people etc. Would just be nice to know where the majority of students that stay there go to uni
rebeccabsh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Dear,

There are a number of student accommodation providers in the UK. Choose the provider who will provide you the best student accommodation Leeds. The room will be in your budget or all bills will be included. Choose accommodation near to your university so you will save money from traveling. You can browse Best Student Halls websites to find budget-friendly and verified places to stay in the UK's. A large variety of room types, including student halls, shared and en suite rooms and apartments are available at 100% free service charge.

They also provide the offer on booking the accommodation check on the website. You will get more ideas about it.
Otherwise, you can contact them, they will guide you to choose the best student accommodation in Leeds.

Hope you find your accommodation.

Thanks
theadavies
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you so much
rebeccabsh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're Welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (74)
22.7%
Excited but a bit nervous (148)
45.4%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.66%
I'm really nervous (66)
20.25%

Watched Threads