Terrible gynaecology appointment - what do I do now?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone,

Back in November I went to the doctor because I was having pain during sex and it got to the point where it actually ended my relationship. The doctor referred me to a gynaecology clinic, which I just had the appointment for today. However, all that happened was I explained my symptoms to her, had a physical exam, and she told me that everything was fine and I could go home. No advice, no further treatment, nothing. Obviously this made me pretty upset as this issue has really brought down my self esteem, and I was really hoping to fix it, or at least find a reason. But now I feel like I don’t have any answers and there’s nothing more I can do. I understand that the NHS is severely stressed out at the moment due to the corona virus, but I just feel as if I went through all that waiting and anxiety for nothing. Where do I go from here? I just want to fix this
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
How big was your partner? If he was too big it hurts!!!

I’m female and I hate big peen. I always prefer 5.5” and below
username2646039
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Similar to above. More likely he was ramming your cervix some people can only take 1 inch
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Use some water based lube and try with your fingers. If that hurts try something smaller.

You might not be able to take something big
username2646039
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
dm me hun if you want and I can discuss it more but it could even be something simple like you ain’t arroased enough which can be fixed by foreplay or you can’t take something big (a lot can’t) a lot of factors can make it painful, it’s nothing to worry about!
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
I had the exact same thing my ex wasn't particularly big but I was literally crying after sex it was so painful, I went to a gynaecologist and all she came back with was that I was slightly dry and just petite as thats the way I am. She said the most important thing was to use lots of lube and to relax as much as you can and do less deep positions etc.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had the exact same thing my ex wasn't particularly big but I was literally crying after sex it was so painful, I went to a gynaecologist and all she came back with was that I was slightly dry and just petite as thats the way I am. She said the most important thing was to use lots of lube and to relax as much as you can and do less deep positions etc.
You could be surprised the average doesn’t look big so he could have been bigger than you thought or thicker than you thought.

Foreplay helps if you can’t get any lube. Doing more foreplay such as nipple teasing and oral and lots of kissing and play fighting with hand moments and dirty talk will make you wet. The wetness will help and make you less dry and then any position should be possible
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.8%
No (639)
65.2%

Watched Threads