UK goes into lockdown

Watch
Ferrograd
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
UK essentially to go into lockdown with over 70s advised to stay indoors for 3 months, and everyone else to avoid contat with other people with barsr, pubs, clubs, theatres etc closed.

I take it this also means gyms should be avoided?

It's also odd how they continue to insist schools should remain open, although I am grateful they are given everything else will stop.
Mapleservers
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just got back from gym - probably 100 others was also there at same time as me. Imagine if 1 of them had it or even me 🥺
Ferrograd
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Mapleservers)
Just got back from gym - probably 100 others was also there at same time as me. Imagine if 1 of them had it or even me 🥺
I'm just using gloves when touching equipment. most people at my gym are young like myself. im at school all day with young people. not bothering me
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Benefits of working out at home means I'm safe
Mapleservers
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ferrograd)
I'm just using gloves when touching equipment. most people at my gym are young like myself. im at school all day with young people. not bothering me
Yeah mine has bottles of HibScrub about because of it and signs telling people to clean hands and equipment
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
An interesting volte face.
Should be interesting to see whether the populace takes this err 'advice/command' seriously
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads