Hair gone wrong at hairdressers

Watch
Jane04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I went to the hairdressers to get my roots covered up- was in there for about 2 hours she dyed my hair and when it was all dried my roots looked a different shade to the bottom of my hair- because of the lighting you couldn’t really see them and she asked a few times if I liked it and I said yeah I really liked it etc
Well got home and you can see the roots really badly in a different light - they don’t blend and my hair has a green tint!
I said I liked it at the hair dressers as there was no sign of green and the roots blended in the light but now I’m in a different light I don’t like it! My hair doesn’t even look that much different other than my roots being a bit lighter
What can I do?
I don’t want to go to the salon and moan as I did say I liked it but I also don’t have the money to go and get it done again and I’m stuck with hair I’m not happy with ...help
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jane04)
I went to the hairdressers to get my roots covered up- was in there for about 2 hours she dyed my hair and when it was all dried my roots looked a different shade to the bottom of my hair- because of the lighting you couldn’t really see them and she asked a few times if I liked it and I said yeah I really liked it etc
Well got home and you can see the roots really badly in a different light - they don’t blend and my hair has a green tint!
I said I liked it at the hair dressers as there was no sign of green and the roots blended in the light but now I’m in a different light I don’t like it! My hair doesn’t even look that much different other than my roots being a bit lighter
What can I do?
I don’t want to go to the salon and moan as I did say I liked it but I also don’t have the money to go and get it done again and I’m stuck with hair I’m not happy with ...help
Just contact them and tell the manager you thought it was ok, but you arent happy after getting home and having a closer look. Be polite, but point out where you think its gone wrong.

If you want the legal aspect then you can contact CAB and be put through to the consumer helpline.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.12%
No (69)
39.88%

Watched Threads