Exams2020123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was just wondering whether i would be able to complete all of my science content before the exams so far ive done:
Biology-B1,B2,B6,B7,B8
Chemistry-C1,half of C2,c6,Most of C8,Half of c9
Physics-P1 and just a few notes on a few topics but not completed any apart from p1.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You could but it really depends on your work ethic and how quick you are able to understand the content and how efficiently you take in the content
Exams2020123
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
You could but it really depends on your work ethic and how quick you are able to understand the content and how efficiently you take in the content
Well i finished b2 in one day which was 7 pages long and i understood it pretty well because we did b2 revision in class and we had to answer questions.If i keep it at this pace would i finish?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Exams2020123)
Well i finished b2 in one day which was 7 pages long and i understood it pretty well because we did b2 revision in class and we had to answer questions.If i keep it at this pace would i finish?
Maybe but remember to apply that knowledge frequently as well
Exams2020123
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Maybe but remember to apply that knowledge frequently as well
Thx for the tip!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise