Rose992
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hiya!

Currently doing my level three aat and my teacher has turned around and said that this course isn't an excel course and there will be no additional tuition on excel to pass the spreadsheets exam (it is worth noting that excel knowledge was not required to join the course)

I am now looking for an alternative way to learn excel as otherwise I'm a little stuffed. If I could get an additional certificate in the process that would be great (bad GCSEs, lacking in the certificate area) but if not no worries.
There's lots of options online so I was wondering what anyone else had taken/was recommended to take?

Thank you
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rose992)
Hiya!

Currently doing my level three aat and my teacher has turned around and said that this course isn't an excel course and there will be no additional tuition on excel to pass the spreadsheets exam (it is worth noting that excel knowledge was not required to join the course)

I am now looking for an alternative way to learn excel as otherwise I'm a little stuffed. If I could get an additional certificate in the process that would be great (bad GCSEs, lacking in the certificate area) but if not no worries.
There's lots of options online so I was wondering what anyone else had taken/was recommended to take?

Thank you
The best way is to go to your library and borrow two mod size books on excel - really you need ones with disks or other access to datasets.

You work through one - when stuck start on the next. You can learn a lot in a weekend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (242)
33.66%
No (477)
66.34%

Watched Threads