interviewing a made up person for a assignment?

Watch
tonyhawk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
okay so i'm media student and for one of my module's assignment's we having to interview someone but the person i was suppose to interview backed out because of the coronavirus and the lecturer wanted us to email him some info and contact on the person and i panicked and made a person up ( and made a new email for this person which sounds so ****ing crazy lmao) and now the interview is due this friday and have anxiety about whether or not he will find out the person isn't real - he showed us previous examples and the only thing that shows that they are real people are the email contact listed on the bottom and cause i made a fake contact email for this person will he know?
AA747
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if they can't prove he isn't real then don't stress it. as long as you went through the right procedure, asked the necessary questions and analysed their answers or whatever you need to do, you'll be fine. Unless you're literally doing your dissertation then I imagine they'll care more about how you look at the results of the interviews, not the actual interviews themselves
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (45)
59.21%
No (17)
22.37%
Not sure (14)
18.42%

Watched Threads