nataliaajusto
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, I just got admitted in UAL’s London College of Fashion. As I do not live in London, apart from the 9,250£ I will also have to pay for accommodation. I’ve heard that the UK pays your studies so you can pay it back in the following 30 years, I am not sure if I got the info right. Can anyone confirm? If so, how do I apply for it?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nataliaajusto)
Hi, I just got admitted in UAL’s London College of Fashion. As I do not live in London, apart from the 9,250£ I will also have to pay for accommodation. I’ve heard that the UK pays your studies so you can pay it back in the following 30 years, I am not sure if I got the info right. Can anyone confirm? If so, how do I apply for it?
Are you an EU student?

Which category do you fall into?
EU citizen

3 years previous sept 1 2020 + lived in EU or EEA= Fees only , but chance to apply for working migrant scheme where you must have and maintain a job of x hours a week and Y £,000 a year.
5 years previous sept 1 2020 + lived in UK= fees and maintenance.
Neither. = No loan.

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/eu-students
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads