The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Lifestyle moderated halls Manchester

Does anyone have any experience of these halls or plans to apply for it?
I have been trying to look for prices, location and pictures of the halls but haven't found anything, do you guys know about those?
I'm social but I also like studying a lot, so I don't mind if no one drinks or parties in the halls, that's why I'm considering the place.
I've been also considering private accommodation but everything seems so scary... Like bad reviews everywhere.
Any tips or recommendations?
Thank you so much in advance! :3
What do you define as lifestyle-moderated halls? Never heard of that term before.

Stereotypically, halls in the city (e.g. Whitworth Park) have more international students. And stereotypically, they tend to stick to themselves. But then again you won't know for sure.

With bad reviews, just remember that people are less likely to take the time to leave positive reviews, whereas they are more likely to rant about something negative. You could approach Manchester Student Homes for more advice.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by singzeon
What do you define as lifestyle-moderated halls? Never heard of that term before.

Stereotypically, halls in the city (e.g. Whitworth Park) have more international students. And stereotypically, they tend to stick to themselves. But then again you won't know for sure.

With bad reviews, just remember that people are less likely to take the time to leave positive reviews, whereas they are more likely to rant about something negative. You could approach Manchester Student Homes for more advice.

They are blocks for people with special needs or people who don't like loud noises and alcohol, mentioned on the uni's website. They replied to me that they are in Liberty Park.
But yea I'm not probably going to go with it, not sure yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending