The Student Room Group

GCSE revsion checklists

hey guys, i really need to press on my revision know and i need to first make revision checklist. Could anybody tell me how to make these or know of any ready made ones.
Original post by Fifty345
hey guys, i really need to press on my revision know and i need to first make revision checklist. Could anybody tell me how to make these or know of any ready made ones.

Hey go through all of the topics you have covered and mark down the ones you don't know very well or can't completely remember. Once you have done this go through and make a list of what you're going to revise for those topics and then mark it off when you're done, but come back to it again as you may not have completely remembered it the first time so after a few days or a week go back and look at the topic(s) that you revised that week. Also, go over stuff you know but just don't do it in as much detail and maybe answer some exam questions to see if you can pull the knowledge from your brain- I know that sounds kinda weird but I find it helps because sometimes you know what to say just not how to put what the question is asking you down of paper.
I hope this helps these are somethings that I find help me.
Good luck
Not entirely sure what you mean by a revision checklist but if you go on your exam board's website there will be a link to the spec and you will be able to go through that and work out what you have left to do
Original post by Fifty345

Hi, if you know the board and specification and google it you can usually find complete revision checklists on Pearson's website? It would probably be easier to do this than writing your own, but sometimes it does help to customise revision checklists for revision.

Quick Reply

Latest