Miss2002!!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Im in year 12 at the moment and im honestly finding it hard. im doing spanish, english language and psychology and im really struggling. its making me depressed and cant concentrate. For year 13 am i allowed to go to college ? is that possible to do after summer?
goblin.xx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Miss2002!!)
Im in year 12 at the moment and im honestly finding it hard. im doing spanish, english language and psychology and im really struggling. its making me depressed and cant concentrate. For year 13 am i allowed to go to college ? is that possible to do after summer?
Bless your soul, stay strong xx

What country are you from?
goblin.xx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Miss2002!!)
I’m not sure but in England you should be able to take your AS levels and not your A2’s, and either have a gap year working on yourself or some colleges will accept you, I’m just not sure how easy it is for them to go about it since your current course will most likely have covered topics differently
Miss2002!!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by goblin.xx)
Bless your soul, stay strong xx

What country are you from?
i'm from england and honestly they are just bad. i think college would've been better off for me because when i did my gcse's for my courework subjects i used to get top marks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.73%

Watched Threads