lauren.mcd
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I’m currently in S5 and am studying higher modern, history, English, maths and human biology. I want to go onto do politics/ international relations at uni in 2021, but have no idea what subjects to pick for S6. I wanted to pick higher politics or Advanced higher Modern studies but my school isn’t offering either of these next term. Any ideas what subjects would help for international relations or politics at uni?
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lauren.mcd)
So I’m currently in S5 and am studying higher modern, history, English, maths and human biology. I want to go onto do politics/ international relations at uni in 2021, but have no idea what subjects to pick for S6. I wanted to pick higher politics or Advanced higher Modern studies but my school isn’t offering either of these next term. Any ideas what subjects would help for international relations or politics at uni?
Advanced History, Advanced English. Higher Philosophy/RMPS and Higher French/German/Spanish.
Anonymous856
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lauren.mcd)
I think Advanced Higher English and History would be beneficial, since they are essay-based subjects and require analytical skills. Can’t say much for History since I didn’t do Advanced Higher, but AH English was an enjoyable experience!
Yippeekiyay
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If your school offers it, then I would add Economics to the above suggestions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.63%
No (450)
66.37%

Watched Threads