The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

moonraker point vs atlas?

hii everyone, i'm going to be attending kcl this september and i was checking out both moonraker pt and atlas.

- moonraker sounds better location wise and it seems kinda more friendly, but atlas is a lot nicer tbh and it has newer facilities?? but i've also read some bad reviews abt it

has anyone visited/lived in any of this accommodation facilities that could give me some kind of insight abt them?? thank uu <3
Original post by galaxy,
hii everyone, i'm going to be attending kcl this september and i was checking out both moonraker pt and atlas.

- moonraker sounds better location wise and it seems kinda more friendly, but atlas is a lot nicer tbh and it has newer facilities?? but i've also read some bad reviews abt it

has anyone visited/lived in any of this accommodation facilities that could give me some kind of insight abt them?? thank uu <3

I haven't been able to visit any of the KCL accommodations unfortunately, but judging from the pictures online, Moonraker and Atlas both seem super nice and theyre both newer compared to other halls. Moonraker is a bit more pricier, but its located in a safer area compared to Atlas and is closer to campuses such as Strand. Im also considering Moonraker for accommodation
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by galaxy,

hey there, might be a bit late but did you end up choosing either? I'm also looking for accoms for kcl and moonraker and atlas are my top two atm :smile:
Hi! I'm also trying to choose between moonraker and atlas, but I think because I'm going to be located at Guy's campus and it's going to be my first year of uni, I am going to choose Moonraker just because its around a 15 min walk from Guy's I believe and also it seems more student-ish. Also, I'm going to be new to London, so I feel like being closer to campus will just be easier. Hope this helps
Reply 4
Original post by huiyanny
hey there, might be a bit late but did you end up choosing either? I'm also looking for accoms for kcl and moonraker and atlas are my top two atm :smile:

heyy no i ended up going to SSA!! no regrets honestly I love the location and the friends I've made (:
Reply 5
Hi, does anyone know how moonraker is compared to hayloft point ?
Thanks
Reply 6
I'm looking to take over anyone's tenancy for moonraker or hayloft or any other similar accom!

PM if interested!

Quick Reply

Latest