The Student Room Group

Sciences Po undergraduate 2021

Hi! Is there anyone planning to apply to Sciences Po in 2021?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes! What campus are you going to apply to?
Reply 2
I’m thinking of Reims campus. What about you?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by kenkawa
I’m thinking of Reims campus. What about you?

same.
Reply 4
Original post by ilovejohnoliver
same.

Btw do u know any new information about the admissions for 2021? Because Sciences Po website says that it will be available mid-September but obviously it has not released yet
Nope, I don't know anything more than what's written on the website, but I've just checked and now it says that "Details on the admission procedures for the September 2021 intake will be communicated mid-October 2020", so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
hey, there's a new article on the website about the new admission procedure. Just wanted to let you know :smile:
Reply 7
Yea I also check it out 10 min ago!
hey, there's a new article on the website about the new admission procedure. Just wanted to let you know :smile:

Yea I just checked it out!
Reply 8
Original post by kenkawa
Yea I also check it out 10 min ago! Yea I just checked it out!

But I thought there’s not much new detailed information about application platform etc
I guess that kind of info will be available later🤔
Reply 9

I just found another article about the admission schedule calendar (only in French)
I think if u google “admission en bachelor pour les bacheliers des systèmes secondaires étrangers” you’ll get the article:smile:
Yeah I saw it, thanks! Btw, where are you from?
Reply 11
I’m from Japan:smile:
You?
Original post by kenkawa
I’m from Japan:smile:
You?

Italy :h:
Reply 13
Cool! So, just curious, why do you want to apply for Sciences Po?
In my case, I was in France last year for an exchange program for about a year, so that is one of the reasons why I wanna go to Sciences Po:smile:
Original post by kenkawa
Cool! So, just curious, why do you want to apply for Sciences Po?
In my case, I was in France last year for an exchange program for about a year, so that is one of the reasons why I wanna go to Sciences Po:smile:

So, actually, until a couple of months ago I was planning on applying to Minerva Schools at KGI, but eventually, I decided not to because of financial reasons. So then I started searching for multidisciplinary undergrad courses in English and, by chance, I found out about Sciences Po.
As I started looking more into the programme, I realised that it'd probably be a perfect fit for me, because I'm really interested in social sciences and languages, and also because it'd allow me to get international experience:smile:
Reply 15
Nice!
and the diversity of Sciences Po is also one of the things that fascinates me
There’s no other school which has as much diversity as Sciences Po has, in my opinion!
Reply 16
So, actually, until a couple of months ago I was planning on applying to Minerva Schools at KGI, but eventually, I decided not to because of financial reasons. So then I started searching for multidisciplinary undergrad courses in English and, by chance, I found out about Sciences Po.
As I started looking more into the programme, I realised that it'd probably be a perfect fit for me, because I'm really interested in social sciences and languages, and also because it'd allow me to get international experience:smile:

Btw have you found any other potential applicant for 2021 intake in here? Actually, for me, you’re the first one I found on TSR😅
Original post by kenkawa
Nice!
and the diversity of Sciences Po is also one of the things that fascinates me
There’s no other school which has as much diversity as Sciences Po has, in my opinion!

yeah, that's true!

Original post by kenkawa
Btw have you found any other potential applicant for 2021 intake in here? Actually, for me, you’re the first one I found on TSR😅

Nope, you're the only one.
I am also prepared to apply for Sciences PO. I felt confused with the new system because I am not sure how will they evaluate the A-level predicted grades. But the good news is that the deadline of application delayed this year:smile:
Hello!
I'm applying for the undergraduate course at Le Havre but I'm still uncertain if I should. I'm mostly interested in public policy though,
Nice to meet you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending