The Student Room Group

Sciences Po undergraduate 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by shengyuan.ji
I am also prepared to apply for Sciences PO. I felt confused with the new system because I am not sure how will they evaluate the A-level predicted grades. But the good news is that the deadline of application delayed this year:smile:

Same for me. I have no idea how they evaluate Japanese university entrance exam.
I think I’ll ask them on email sooner or later.
Btw which campus are you going to apply?
Reply 21
Original post by Axiousapplicant
Hello!
I'm applying for the undergraduate course at Le Havre but I'm still uncertain if I should. I'm mostly interested in public policy though,
Nice to meet you! :smile:

Nice to meet u too!
Original post by kenkawa
Same for me. I have no idea how they evaluate Japanese university entrance exam.
I think I’ll ask them on email sooner or later.
Btw which campus are you going to apply?

My first choice would be Le Havre, the second choice is Reims:smile:
Reply 23
Hey! I'm interested in applying to Science Po this year! Does anyone know more about how the finances work for European students, especially in dual degree programs? TIA
Original post by ramca
Hey! I'm interested in applying to Science Po this year! Does anyone know more about how the finances work for European students, especially in dual degree programs? TIA

Hi! So for dual degrees, in the first two years spent at Sciences Po, you pay tuition fees according to your household income (it's all written on the website; there's an online calculator too). Then, when you start attending the other university you need to pay tuition directly to that institution (and you can check/calculate how much in their website).
Reply 25
Hi guys! is anyone going to join virtual open house day on November 14th? I’ll probably join Reims campus.
Hi I'm applying to the Dual BA Program between The University of Sydney and Sciences Po Fall 2021, round 1. Is anyone applying too? Thank you very much
Original post by kenkawa
Hi guys! is anyone going to join virtual open house day on November 14th? I’ll probably join Reims campus.

Yes! Reims, maybe the presentation of Le Havre and a couple of other zoom calls.
Reply 28
Original post by ilovejohnoliver
Yes! Reims, maybe the presentation of Le Havre and a couple of other zoom calls.

Yea I did join Reims too! It was really helpful in terms of knowing the atmosphere of the campus and application process :smile:
Hi guys, I'm also gonna apply to sciences po this year. I'm so glad that I have finally found this thread, since I am also kinda stressed about the application process. Have you guys started on writing your personal statements? TIA <3
Original post by yccinpolat
Hi guys, I'm also gonna apply to sciences po this year. I'm so glad that I have finally found this thread, since I am also kinda stressed about the application process. Have you guys started on writing your personal statements? TIA <3

Hi! What campus are you going to apply to?

As for the essays, I haven't started them yet, but I have a rough idea of what I'm going to write. Basically, I'm postponing starting until admissions open lol (hopefully in a couple of days). What about you?
Hi! What campus are you going to apply to?

As for the essays, I haven't started them yet, but I have a rough idea of what I'm going to write. Basically, I'm postponing starting until admissions open lol (hopefully in a couple of days). What about you?

I'm planning on applying to Reims and Le Havre, but I cannot decide which one to put as my first choice :smile:

My last exams went horribly, so I got stressed and started to write my personal statement. I can only hope that the admissions office looks into my profile as a whole before judging me by my final grades :")
Reply 32
Original post by yccinpolat

Hi! I haven’t started yet, and I also wanted to ask that question to everybody in this thread!
Hello, I'm from India and I have already applied to Sciences Po for 2021 intake
Original post by ishan.naithani
Hello, I'm from India and I have already applied to Sciences Po for 2021 intake

Just a quick question about the personal statement ("The candidate's personal background"), as you have already applied. Did you write max. 1500 characters for each of the four sections, or 1500/2000 in total, across the sections? Because on the website, it seems to hint at the latter, but if that's the case, I don't see the point in splitting the first written piece into subsections 😅

I'm a bit lost, so if anyone here on the thread has more information, it'd be really helpful if you shared it.

Have a nice day!
Just a quick question about the personal statement ("The candidate's personal background"), as you have already applied. Did you write max. 1500 characters for each of the four sections, or 1500/2000 in total, across the sections? Because on the website, it seems to hint at the latter, but if that's the case, I don't see the point in splitting the first written piece into subsections 😅

I'm a bit lost, so if anyone here on the thread has more information, it'd be really helpful if you shared it.

Have a nice day!

When you start with the application, you can see the character limit as you type your essays in the box given below. Don't worry, write everything you have got, cut it short at the end
Any updates regarding interview emails?
Hello! I’m applying too :smile:
Original post by DylanArlo
Hello! I’m applying too :smile:

How's the application going? When are you planning to submit it ?
Original post by ishan.naithani
How's the application going? When are you planning to submit it ?

I’ve just sent in my UCAS so planning on starting this week! What sort of grades did everyone get? I can’t find the average a level entry grade so I’m slightly worried haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending