Sciences Po undergraduate 2021

Watch
ishan.naithani
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DylanArlo)
I’ve just sent in my UCAS so planning on starting this week! What sort of grades did everyone get? I can’t find the average a level entry grade so I’m slightly worried haha
Average IB grades for the people who have got in are 40-42 so A level would be more than A*AA I believe
kirbyw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
heyy I applied over a month ago but haven't heard back yet
kenkawa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by kirbyw)
heyy I applied over a month ago but haven't heard back yet
like, no reply at all?
ishan.naithani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Finally got my interview invite
ilovejohnoliver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow, congrats!👏🏻👏🏻
jaunear14s
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ishan.naithani)
Finally got my interview invite
did they tell you the grade breakdown? Like what you got in each evaluation?
ishan.naithani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jaunear14s)
did they tell you the grade breakdown? Like what you got in each evaluation?
No. Just a congratulatory mail saying that I have been selected for the forth and final step of evaluation- the interview
abkc_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone! I'm applying to Menton for 2021, anyone else? Also would love to hear of anyone else applying from the UK, can hardly find anyone so far.
ishan.naithani
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by abkc_)
Hi everyone! I'm applying to Menton for 2021, anyone else? Also would love to hear of anyone else applying from the UK, can hardly find anyone so far.
I have applied to MENTON too. Received an invite for interview so far
abkc_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ishan.naithani)
I have applied to MENTON too. Received an invite for interview so far
that's great, good luck with it !
kenkawa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have a question about the final exam that we need to submit.
I'm preparing the application now, but are there any sections or buttons for attaching the result of the final standardized exam? I can't find it.
Where did you guys put the result?
jaunear14s
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kenkawa)
I have a question about the final exam that we need to submit.
I'm preparing the application now, but are there any sections or buttons for attaching the result of the final standardized exam? I can't find it.
Where did you guys put the result?
I sent them an email about this and they told me to add it as an additional document in the Academic background / Other documents field
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
for those who have been interviewed, do they inform you which language the interview is going to be in?
I am a french applicant but I'm applying to English courses so I'm a bit confused
jaunear14s
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
for those who have been interviewed, do they inform you which language the interview is going to be in?
I am a french applicant but I'm applying to English courses so I'm a bit confused
this is what's written on the website:
"Interviews are conducted in French for all candidates who have applied through the Parcousup admissions platform, regardless of their selected programme. However, if the candidate is looking to enrol in one or more of the programmes taught in English at the Undergraduate College, the interview panel may ask some questions in English in order to assess the candidate’s linguistic level."

So if you're applying through Parcoursup, the interview will be mainly in French.
However, if you're applying through the Sciences Po website it's going to be fully in English.
celineee88
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
this is what's written on the website:
"Interviews are conducted in French for all candidates who have applied through the Parcousup admissions platform, regardless of their selected programme. However, if the candidate is looking to enrol in one or more of the programmes taught in English at the Undergraduate College, the interview panel may ask some questions in English in order to assess the candidate’s linguistic level."

So if you're applying through Parcoursup, the interview will be mainly in French.
However, if you're applying through the Sciences Po website it's going to be fully in English.
thank you for this!
kenkawa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I sent them an email about this and they told me to add it as an additional document in the Academic background / Other documents field
I see! Thanks!
ishan.naithani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anyone else been called for interview ? HMU
jeanniceau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone have an interview yet?
Mirandamo03
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey! I m applying to SciencesPo as well. Just send in my application of Friday and I was wondering if anyone knows how long will it take to hear back for them? (I am lucky to pass for the interview stage). I hear final decision will be available before March22
Mirandamo03
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey! I am also applying to SciencesPo and I am so happy that I found your conversation. I send in my application on Friday and I was wondering if anyone knows how long will it take to hear back from them? (If I am lucky enough to pass onto the next stage, the interview). I hear final admission answers will be before March 22nd
Good luck to us all!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (403)
52.27%
No (368)
47.73%

Watched Threads