Sciences Po undergraduate 2021

Watch
jeanniceau
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mirandamo03)
Hey! I m applying to SciencesPo as well. Just send in my application of Friday and I was wondering if anyone knows how long will it take to hear back for them? (I am lucky to pass for the interview stage). I hear final decision will be available before March22
Hi! Yes, I sent in my application for the first round in December and heard back about the interview mid January so about a month... I have the interview tomorrow ! Good luck to us all indeed...
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jeanniceau)
Hi! Yes, I sent in my application for the first round in December and heard back about the interview mid January so about a month... I have the interview tomorrow ! Good luck to us all indeed...
Hey could you share how your interview goes once you are done if you don't mind? It could be really helpful...
ishan.naithani
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone have an interview yet?
I have got one
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! How did it go? Did they ask questions about the geographical area of your second choice? (if you don't mind sharing)
jeanniceau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No - they did not really even ask any campus specific questions for the first choice...
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
No - they did not really even ask any campus specific questions for the first choice...
We’re the questions more personal or general knowledge type questions?
iwannagraduate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! I am, I just applied for the campus in Menton
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh, but were the images concerning that part of the world, or were they more general? By the way, thank you for your response🤗
ishan.naithani
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Done with the interview. Went pretty smooth for me. It was easy!! Just keep up with the current events. And DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. Example- I included some intellectual words like urbanization, capitalism, climate change etc in my picture analysis. It was on that basis that the further questions were ask. The personal introduction can really be a game changer, make sure you prepare well! Just be confident and speak out anything and everything going on in your mind. If you do have any questions, you can prolly personal message me on instagram @ishan_naithani.
Hope I get in, fingers crossed
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ishan.naithani)
Done with the interview. Went pretty smooth for me. It was easy!! Just keep up with the current events. And DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. Example- I included some intellectual words like urbanization, capitalism, climate change etc in my picture analysis. It was on that basis that the further questions were ask. The personal introduction can really be a game changer, make sure you prepare well! Just be confident and speak out anything and everything going on in your mind. If you do have any questions, you can prolly personal message me on instagram @ishan_naithani.
Hope I get in, fingers crossed
Thank you for this and good luck! Also, what do you mean about he personal introduction and what were the picture choices they gave?
omardaya
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I'm also applying to Sciences Po Reims. If anyone of you have already submitted your application, do you have any news from them (about interview) because on their website they say when their final decision will be depending on when the application was submitted but they don't say anything about interviews.
jaunear14s
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by omardaya)
Hi I'm also applying to Sciences Po Reims. If anyone of you have already submitted your application, do you have any news from them (about interview) because on their website they say when their final decision will be depending on when the application was submitted but they don't say anything about interviews.
Hi, I'm applying to Reims too! I submitted my application last week. They sent me an email on Tuesday about a document I hadn't uploaded, so they've started looking at the applications. The ones who submitted the application by 27/12 got their interview invite after three weeks, so I assume we'll hear from them before the end of the month
Where are you from, BTW?
omardaya
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jaunear14s)
Hi, I'm applying to Reims too! I submitted my application last week. They sent me an email on Tuesday about a document I hadn't uploaded, so they've started looking at the applications. The ones who submitted the application by 27/12 got their interview invite after three weeks, so I assume we'll hear from them before the end of the month
Where are you from, BTW?
Hi, thanks thats very helpful.
I'm from London. But I'm half French so that's kinda why I decided to apply there. Wbu?
chloenix
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is it too late to apply? I might try my luck.
jaunear14s
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm from London. But I'm half French so that's kinda why I decided to apply there. Wbu?
I'm Italian

(Original post by chloenix)
Is it too late to apply? I might try my luck.
No, it's not too late, the deadline for applying is 25 April. However, since admissions are on a rolling basis, the earlier you apply, the earlier you'll now if you're admitted
chloenix
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm Italian

No, it's not too late, the deadline for applying is 25 April. However, since admissions are on a rolling basis, the earlier you apply, the earlier you'll now if you're admitted
Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate it! Do you know how hard it is to get accepted? I'm not sure if I should go for it?
jaunear14s
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by chloenix)
Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate it! Do you know how hard it is to get accepted? I'm not sure if I should go for it?
No problem!
So the admission rate is around 18%, but in 2019 it was 27% for international applicants (though, the situation will probably change in the light of the new procedure). Anyway, they don't have a set number of places. Therefore admission depends completely on your marks, motivation, and extracurricular activities (volunteering, hobbies, supercurriculars and so on).

In my opinion, if you like the course and have a strong motivation for going, you should go for it
jeanniceau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
no way which campus u apply for? half french half british also and did interview this past week
jeanniceau
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
no way which campus u apply for? half french half british also and did interview this past week
and also interview you get told three weeks after the deadline (more or less). At least thats how it was for me...
chloenix
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No problem!
So the admission rate is around 18%, but in 2019 it was 27% for international applicants (though, the situation will probably change in the light of the new procedure). Anyway, they don't have a set number of places. Therefore admission depends completely on your marks, motivation, and extracurricular activities (volunteering, hobbies, supercurriculars and so on).

In my opinion, if you like the course and have a strong motivation for going, you should go for it
Great, thank you so so much! I will definitely look into it right now!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (403)
52.27%
No (368)
47.73%

Watched Threads